Open Office is Australia's leading provider of high-function, integrated, statutory and compliance management systems with over 400 clients across Australia and around the World.
Founded in 1990, Open Office has extensive understanding of the needs and unique operating environments of our clients, and is able to add extensive value to their process design and quality management issues.
Open Office has an extensive proven commitment to providing high value, responsive customer service and support to our clients' needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We are committed to assisting our clients achieve business improvement through their investment in improved quality processes and quality process management working off the basis of our high value platform and specialist process modules.
We deliver greater functionality and flexibility at lower cost, risk and time-to-delivery than monolithic applications or ground-up development alternatives.
Key reasons why Open Office Customers choose our Software
- Extensive Experience – We have many long established customers throughout Australia that can testify to the integrity of our system and support services
- Trusting Partnerships – Open Office treats and assist customers as a “partner” in their business, enhanced via excellent working relationships and unified team atmosphere to optimise successful outcomes
- Proven Technology – Our technology platform based on Microsoft SQL .Net framework has a solid track record should give customers total confidence in the quality of our products
- Performance Enhancement – Open Office solutions significantly improve performance levels of customer organisations thus enabling customers to improve their service deliverables
- Best Practice – Open Office system solutions are developed using continuous “best practice” procedures that provide a best of class solution to meet individual customer requirements
- Value Adding Service – We pride ourselves on personalised service beyond customer expectations giving good Return on Investment for the customer’s business
- Mobile and On-Line Business Friendly – Open Office is cognisant that customers are rapidly moving towards mobile and On-Line business models that need to produce optimal staff productivity and provide improved levels of customer service
- Functionality – Open Office solutions provide the tools to allow customers to multitask by simplifying the steps to ensure the system is easy to use. Customised functions are developed to assist users ensuring to match system performance with business practice thus enabling users to complete tasks quickly and decisively
- Quality Information – Open Office systems have a high degree of data integrity allowing quality information for generation of meaningful and relevant management reports
- Flexibility – Out approach to software design is flexible and with a 'can-do' attitude our solutions are therefore highly customisable to suit individual client requirements
- Automation – Open Office systems automation functions allows customers to efficiently perform their tasks via alerts and pre-emptive prompts to ensure productive and innovative gains
- Real time reports – Open Office dynamic online analytical reporting capabilities provide a virtual Executive Information systems that drives customer business activities and decision-making processes
- Time Saving – Open Office systems design is time critical to reduce duplication, redundancies and better reporting cycles to further enhance user’s performance
- Reduced Risk – Open Office system solutions have error checking, system audits and rollback functions that minimise user errors
- Future Proof – Our solutions are designed to use latest technology such as mobile solutions and Cloud Computing thus giving customers a better choice to deploy the system without investing in extra overheads